Have you attended a nursing school and did not take the NCLEX exam due to personal matters or life circumstances?
Have you failed the NCLEX exam in the past?
Have you been an unlicensed, unemployed graduate or did not work in the field for some time?
Have you not gotten the support you needed from your school and failed the exam? If the answer is yes, then this course is for you.
It is a course provided to the Vocational nursing graduates in an effort to enable them to perform successfully in the NCLEX exam.
The course is designed to be 7 days long, this will allow in depth coverage of all the key materials.
Topics and materials covered include but not limited to:
- Test taking strategies (NCLEX exam approach and strategies).
- Overview of the Leadership, delegation and management questions/tasks, this is an area where most of nursing students have challenges with due to the lack of managerial and leadership exposure or coverage during school time .
- Communication questions.
- Answering by the process of elimination.
- Fundamentals for Nursing
- Medical /Surgical Nursing
- Maternal Nursing
- Children nursing Care.
- In depth review of important Pharmacology concepts and topics.
- Mental Health Nursing
The course will also provide practice NCLEX exam reviews.
Q & A review with instructors, an opportunity to identify student strengths and weaknesses and feedback will be provided to draw heavier focus on the weaknesses.
Come and join us for success for a fraction of the cost!!!!!