CPR Health Care Provider BLS
This Basic Life Support course is designed for healthcare professionals who need to learn and perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in-patient and/or outpatient. The focus will be on the following concepts:
Demonstrating high-quality CPR following the American Heart Association Chain of Survival and train on the following:
1. One Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
2. Two Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant.
3. Using the bag-mask technique for Adult, child, and infant.
4. Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
5. Relief choking in responsive and unresponsive victims.
The BLS for Healthcare Providers Course Completion Card (AHA) is provided and valid for two years.
The Initial Course requires approximately 4 .5 hours to complete, including skills practice and skills testing. this time will be much shorter if the student decides to complete Part 1 (online course in advance)
The Renewal Course requires approximately 2-4 hours depending on the class size; this includes skills practice and skills testing.
The course requires a student manual throughout class time).